We are happy to welcome everyone back in the practice after a long break.
In the meantime, our therapists are working hard again to provide everyone with the best possible guidance.
Also in our practice there are a number of measures applicable since the current situation because everyone’s health takes precedence.
- For the therapists where it is impossible to keep 1.5m in between, a mouth mask is required. This applies to both therapist and patient.
- In case of osteopathy we advise everyone to bring their own towel.
- The toilet is currently still out of use, only to be used for hand washing.
- The practice is well disinfected every time in between.
- We work punctually, try to come to your appointment right on time.
We also welcome Ilse Demonie, Osteopath D.O. back after her maternity leave. She gave birth to her 2nd child, a daughter Leoni. She will have consultations again on Friday.
Dr. Kenneth De Wilder, cardiologist, has finally started in early June. Every Wednesday it is possible to make an appointment with him for a full cardiological consultation.
Thank you in advance for your trust in our practice!
Enya Voet – Osteopath D.O.
Sophie Donadi – Podiatrist
Jolien Kennis – Dietician
Annelies Vanheer – Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Kenneth De Wilder – Cardiologist
Ilse Demonie – Osteopath D.O.